Central European Startup Awards, part of Global Startup Awards, is a global competition recognising the best talents of the global startup ecosystem. Every year hundreds of startups take part in the competition for a best startup recognition. With startups spanning 14 different categories, a pre-selected panel of industry experts must participate in the selection process.
The process of the competition is separated into five phases:
- Nominations (Anyone can nominate a person or a startup in all categories per country)
- Selecting National Finalists (A group of 7 ambassadors from each participating country evaluate the nominees and choose the best ones)
- Finding National Winners (Public voting and national jury rating)
- Finding Regional Winners (Public voting and regional jury rating)
- Finding Global Winners (Public voting and global jury rating)
LogSentinel have been shortlisted for a Central European Startup Award, featured in the 2018 Best Blockchain Startup category.
If you would like to support LogSentinel’s application, you can do so by submitting your vote here.
LogSentinel’s Beta release was in November, 2017. During the last year the blockchain-based secure audit trail solution was recognized by banking and government organisations, such as Bulgarian e-Government and Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria. Earlier this year LogSentinel won the Local Hero Recognition at the Elevator Lab organised by Raiffeisenbank. On the final sales pitch LogSentinel represented its latest developments: the advanced fraud detection tool, the encrypted search method within the log search, and the GDPR integrity. The jury was impressed by the developed solution and they started scoping information security project which is now in progress.