SIEM for Managed Security Service Providers
Provide managed SIEM and SOC-as-a-service with ease
Organizations are adopting a managed security approach that combines several benefits: the trust that they have in their local provider, the availability of highly efficient but complex security tools and avoiding the shortage of trained security experts.
Managed security service providers (MSSPs) are thus tasked with providing efficient cybersecurity monitoring and response service without most of their revenue going away for licensing.
LogSentinel is built with MSSPs in mind – we have predictable and affordable pricing and offer deployment and management flexibility.
Serve multiple customers from a single deployment with flexible multitenancy models and data segregation
Add your logo and preferred styling to our SIEM, regardless of the deployment type and license size
Use our SaaS on a custom domain, deploy it on your cloud or on-premise – it’s entirely up to you
User Interface Localization
LogSentinel SIEM Use Cases
Get LogSentinel SIEM at the heart of your SOC to serve multiple customers
Allow your customers to fully outsource their SIEM management
Flexibly share the SIEM management with the customer for improved results
Help customers achieve and retain compliance by regular compliance reports
LogSentinel Pricing Model for MSSPs
LogSentinel gives you an intuitive pricing affordable for any MSSP.
- No need to pay extra – the license includes all of LogSentinel SIEM – log collection, threat detection, incident response, behavior analytics, honeypot and more.
- Predictable pricing – we do not rely on fluctuating or irrelevant metrics like volume of your data or events per second. Instead, we price per active user
- Free SIEM for the first 50 users
- Ensuring ROI based on saved IT effort and reduced risk
- The price scales down to accommodate smaller MSSPs, but also cascading discounts apply after 250 users.